Monday, May 16, 2016

New Anna Griffin Goodies

I haven't posted in a while because I been busy.  Husband was luckily working an evening shift the same night as the HSN craft show and I was super excited to pick up some more Anna Griffin products to add to my collection. I ordered the Sunny Salutations Pop-up Kit, Flower Pot Decoupage, and Vintage Collage pieces.

So far I have only gotten the pop-up kit in the mail.  It is a lot of fun. It was a little more challenging than it seemed at first, to get all of the imagines to fit within the card and I had to remake my first attempt, but later got the hang of it.  These Anna Griffin card kits are so beautiful and easy to use, my Cricut is collecting dust. I am already thinking about getting the other pop-up kit.



This is for my dad, who likes fish, but also dogs, and growing geraniums.

No comments:

Post a Comment